Your use of the Papsaramart.Com Website (including www.papsaramart.com, hereinafter referred to as “the Website” or “We” or “website”) and its related Websites, services and tools) is governed by the following terms and conditions as Websitelicable to the Website. papsaramart.Com provides its services to you subject to the notices, terms, and conditions set forth in this agreement (the “Agreement” or “User Agreement”), which shall come into effect at 0000 hours at India Standard Time on ______ September, 2018.
papsaramart.Com is a mobile only marketplace where users from all over India connect to buy and sell unique goods. It is owned and managed by Krishana Synthetics, Having Registered office 1062, First Floor, Kucha Natwan, Chandni Chowk, Delhi-110006, India. By using the Website in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing the Website, you (the “User” or “You”) agree to be bound by this Agreement, including those additional terms and conditions, rules, policies, guidelines referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. This Agreement Websitelies to all users of the Website, including without limitation users who are vendors, customers, merchants, contributors of content, information and other materials or services on the Website.
Papsaramart.Com may amend this User Agreement and/or Papsaramart.Com Rules and Policies at any time by posting a revised version on the Website.
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the Website and shall not sell or purchase any items on the Website. Users who are not 18 years of age can participate if they are supervised at all times by a parent or legal guardian over the age of 18. In this case, the parent or legal guardian assumes responsibility of all activities carried out by the user.
Papsaramart.Com is a Venue
Papsaramart.Com acts as a venue to allow users who comply with Papsaramart.Com’s policies to offer, sell and buy goods within a fixed-price format. The Website is only a venue through which Users can reach a larger base to buy and sell items. Papsaramart.Com is not directly involved in the transaction between buyers and sellers. All the information and products listed on the Website are provided ‘as is where is’. As a result, Papsaramart.Com has no control over the quality, safety, morality or legality of any aspect of the items listed the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to pay for items. Papsaramart.Com does not pre-screen users or the content or information provided by users. Papsaramart.Com cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction. Papsaramart.Com is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of items, which are out of stock, backordered or otherwise unavailable. All items are offered by sellers are only for a restricted time and only for the available supply as offered by sellers.
Consequently, Papsaramart.Com does not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer.
Papsaramart.Com does not make any representation or Warranty as to the attributes (such as quality, worth, marketability, etc.) of the items or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. In particular, Papsaramart.Com does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any items or services on the Website. Papsaramart.Com accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
Papsaramart.Com cannot guarantee the true identity, age, and nationality of a user. Papsaramart.Com does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (such as legal title, creditworthiness, true identity, age, nationality etc.) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that you choose to deal with on the Website and use your best judgment on that behalf.
You agree that Papsaramart.Com is a venue and as such is not responsible or liable for any content, for example, data, text, information, usernames, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, video, items, and links posted by you, other users, or outside parties on Papsaramart.Com. You use the Papsaramart.Com service at your own risk.
By purchasing an item you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description provided that those conditions of sale are not in breach of this User Agreement or otherwise unlawful.
Papsaramart is not responsible for the side effects one might endure by use of any item bought through the Website.
Papsaramart recommends the buyer to look for other users’ testimonials before making the purchase decision. We encourage you to post feedback on the seller after the sale is closed and product is delivered.
While Papsaramart takes necessary steps and precautionary measures to ensure that the seller is genuine but we cannot and do not confirm the identity of all parties or guarantee the quality, safety or legality of any aspect of the items listed or the accuracy of the listings. The buyer acknowledges this risk while he agrees to this terms and conditions. We suggest all users employ common sense, and encourage users to contact Papsaramart to report any and all suspicious behavior or misWebsiteropriation of the site service.
Please be aware that even if you do not give Papsaramart your real name, your Web browser transmits a unique address to us, which can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you.
- Fees and Redemption of Earnings
Fees : Papsaramart does not charge any fees for listing an item for sale, only charges Commission as per the category seller is listing + GST 18% for any transaction fulfilled on its platform. The same is deducted from the merchant’s settlement once the merchant accepts the order.
Redemption of Earnings : The payment due to seller would be remitted directly in Seller’s bank account.
The following is the remittance cycle for orders :
- For Prepaid Orders, the amount would be remitted in 7 business days after delivery of orders (and if buyer doesn’t place a return)
- For COD Orders, the amount would be remitted in 16 business days after delivery of orders (and if buyer doesn’t place a return)
The earnings of the seller shall be the sale price fixed by the seller as reduced by Papsaramart fees, shipping Fees and GST. The Company reserves the right to keep on hold the remittance to the Seller for purposes of safety of Papsaramart.com and/or Users. In such case, the Seller will be intimated and required to complete additional check and verification and the Company may contact the Seller for verification of or additional information, details, data and documents.
Termination: If Papsaramart terminates a listing or your account, if you close your account, or if the payment of your Papsaramart fees cannot be completed for any reason, you remain obligated to pay Papsaramart for all unpaid fees plus any penalties, if Websitelicable.
Papsaramart reserves the right to issue a warning, temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership of the Website and refuse to provide you with access to the Website in case of non-payment of fees by you to Papsaramart. Papsaramart also reserves the right to take legal action in case of non-payment of fees by you to Papsaramart. Papsaramart reserves the right to refuse any of its service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
- Listing and Selling
Listing Description and Pricing: By listing an item on the Website you warrant that you and all aspects of the item comply with Papsaramart’s published policies. You also warrant that you may legally sell the item. Listed items represent a binding offer at the set price to other users who comply with the conditions specified in the offer. The contract of purchase is formed when a member complies with the conditions specified in the offer and completes the checkout process. You must accurately describe your item and all terms of sale in your Papsaramart shop.You agree to provide, maintain and update the data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Papsaramart’s registration form, profile generation and shop set-up.
Your listings may only include text descriptions, graphics, pictures and other content relevant to the sale of that item. All items must be listed in an Websiteropriate category with Websiteropriate tags. Each listing must accurately and completely describe the item/items for sale in that listing. You must ensure that the listed items do not infringe upon the intellectual property, trade secrets or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy rights of third parties.
All listed items must be kept in stock for successful fulfillment of sales.
If the item description does not match the actual condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts that you may have received from the buyer.
The price stated in each item listing description must be an accurate representation of the sale. You may not alter the item’s price after a sale for the purpose of avoiding Papsaramart’s transaction fees, misrepresent the item’s location, or use another user’s account without permission. Your price must be inclusive of Websitelicable taxes.
Papsaramart reserves the right to remove content which is deemed to be inWebsiteropriate or that could subject Papsaramart to legal action.
Sales All sales are binding. The seller is obligated to ship the order or otherwise complete the transaction with the buyer in a prompt manner. The transaction between buyer and seller shall be considered a legally binding contract between those two parties.
- Handling of Credits A user may earn Credits by participating in various campaigns offered through the Service or as otherwise explicitly provided by Papsaramart. The amount of Credits that may be earned and other conditions for earning Credits shall be subject to the Websitelicable campaign rules provided by Papsaramart. To the extent permitted by law, Papsaramart may change the rules at any time, and may terminate the entire Credits system without any refund or other compensation for existing Credits. “Credits” means credits that can be used solely to purchase eligible products through the Service in accordance with these Terms.
A user will not be able to exchange Credits for cash, property, or any other economic benefits other than for the purchase of eligible products through the Service that are specified by Papsaramart. A user will not be able to transfer Credits to any other user or person.
Except as otherwise required by Websitelicable laws and regulations, if a user terminates their account or his or her membership lapses for any reason, all of the Credits owned by such User will immediately be invalid and cannot be subsequently used.Once expired, Credits will not be reinstated.
- Prohibited Goods: Every Papsaramart seller is responsible for following the laws that Websitely to you, your shop and your items, including any shipping restrictions for your items. There are some types of items that we don’t allow in Papsaramart’s marketplace, even if they are legal and otherwise meet Papsaramart’s selling criteria. Some things just aren’t in the spirit of Papsaramart. Click here to view the list of such items.
The order would be cancelled and funds would be remitted to the buyer in the following eventualities:
- Failure to accept the order within 48 hours
- The seller needs to enter the dispatch days that he would take to ship out a product while creating his listing on the Website. Failure to dispatch the order within the maximum dispatch date mentioned in the product listing
- Unsuccessful attempts to pick up the order from the seller by courier companies tied up with Papsaramart
- Cancellation of order by the buyer
Live Chat Functionality
Papsaramart encourages its users to ‘CHAT’ amongst one another on the Website to get more details of the listed product and/or customise it. However if a buyer and seller get into an agreement on CHAT which does not comply with Papsaramart guidelines and the terms listed on the sellers shop regarding the listing, both the seller and buyer need to notify Papsaramart about their mutual consent.
When you use the Website or send e-mails or other data, information or communication to Papsaramart, you agree and understand that you are communicating with Papsaramart through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records from Papsaramart periodically and as and when required.
When you access the Service through a mobile device, your wireless service carrier’s standard charges, data rates and other fees may Websitely. In addition, downloading, installing, or using certain mobile services may be prohibited or restricted by your carrier, and not all mobile services may work with all carriers or devices. You acknowledge and agree that your use of the Service must be in accordance with the usage rules established by your mobile device platform or service provider.
Papsaramart does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the Website, and operation of the Website may be interfered with by numerous factors outside Papsaramart’s control.
Papsaramart and its suppliers, affiliates and service provider provide the Website and services without any Warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory and specifically disclaim any implied Warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. You expressly agree that your use of the Website at your risk.
Feedback and Ratings
We encourage registered buyers and sellers on the Website to provide feedback to each other after the transaction has closed; this helps all Users to know what it is like to deal with the said buyer/seller.
Papsaramart will not be responsible for the feedback that you post on the Website and you should be careful about making comments that are not factual in nature and should not post defamatory or illegal or offensive/obscene contents.
As a seller, if you continue to receive negative feedback ratings or fail to delivery your order repeatedly, Papsaramart reserves the right to suspend your membership, and you will be unable to list or buy on the Website.
Questionable and Infringing Items and Activities
You are solely responsible for your conduct and activities on and regarding to Papsaramart and any and all data, text, information, usernames, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, video, items, and links (together, “Content”) that you submit, post, and display on Papsaramart.
Your Content and your use of Papsaramart shall not:
- be false, inaccurate or misleading
- be grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of others privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, impersonating or intimidating any person (including Papsaramart staff or other users); modify, adapt or hack Papsaramart or modify another Website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Papsaramart; or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with any person, through for example, the use of similar e-mail address, nicknames, or creation of false account(s); or any other method or device relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986
- host images not part of a listing
- harm minors in any way; be obscene or contain child pornography
- infringe any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit, illegal or stolen items
- deceive or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature
- contain software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information
- threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
- directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any Websitelicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, Papsaramart does not permit transactions in the following items including but not limited to categories as stated in the Prohibited Items Policy which can be accessed below
- create liability for Papsaramart or cause Papsaramart to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Papsaramart’s ISPs or other suppliers
- link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of items, goods or services that are prohibited under the User Agreement or any other Websitelicable law for the time being in force including but not limited to the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940, the Drugs And Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954, the Indian Penal Code, 1860, Information Technology Act 2000 as amended time to time and rules there under.
Your Information and Content
“Your Information” is defined as any information you provide to us or other users of the Website (“Users”) in the registration, buying or listing process, in the feedback area or through any e-mail feature. You are solely responsible for Your Information, and we act only as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of Your Information.
- You represent and confirm that you shall be the sole and exclusive legal owner of all items, goods or products of any description that you wish to offer for sale on the Website. You shall have absolute right, title and authority to deal in and offer for sale such items, goods or products.
- Papsaramart does not claim ownership rights in your Content. You grant Papsaramart a license solely to enable Papsaramart to use any information or Content you supply Papsaramart with, so that Papsaramart is not violating any rights you might have in that Content. You grant Papsaramart a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in the Content, in any media now known or not currently known, with respect to your Content.
- By posting Content on Papsaramart, it is possible for an outside Website or a third party to re-post that Content. You agree to hold Papsaramart harmless for any dispute concerning this use. If you choose to display your own Papsaramart-hosted image on another Website, the image must provide a link back to its listing page on Papsaramart.
- Papsaramart considers any unsolicited suggestions, ideas, proposals or other material submitted to it by users via the Website or otherwise (other than the Content and the tangible items sold on the Website by users) (collectively, the “Material”) to be non-confidential and non-proprietary, and Papsaramart shall not be liable for the disclosure or use of such Material. If, at Papsaramart’s request, any member sends Material to improve the Website (for example through the Forums or to customer support), Papsaramart will also consider that Material to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and Papsaramart will not be liable for use or disclosure of the Material. Any communication by you to Papsaramart is subject to this Agreement. You hereby grant and agree to grant Papsaramart, under all of your rights in the Material, a worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable right and license to incorporate, use, publish and exploit such Material for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, including but not limited to incorporating it in the API, documentation, or any product or service, without compensation or accounting to you and without further recourse by you.
Control of Content
Please use caution, common sense, and practice safe buying and selling when using Papsaramart.
Papsaramart is not responsible for the availability of outside Websites or resources linked to or referenced on the Website. Papsaramart does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such Websites or resources. You agree that Papsaramart shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such Websites or resources.
You agree that you are solely responsible for your interactions (including any purchase and sale transactions) with any other user in connection with the Service and Papsaramart will have no liability or responsibility with respect thereto. Papsaramart reserves the right, but has no obligation, to become involved in any way with disputes between you and any other user of the Service.
Subject to these terms of Service Agreement, we grant you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive, revocable, limited right and license to access and use the contents of this Website and services; provided that this Website and the content provided in this Website, including, but not limited to, graphic images, audio, video, HTML code, buttons, and text, may not be copied, modified, a derivative work of the Website is created, reverse engineered, reproduced, reassembled, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise any attempt to discover the source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the usage of this Website and services , unless such activity is expressly permitted or required by law or has been expressly authorized in advance by us in writing except that you may download, display, and print one copy of the materials on any single computer solely for your personal use, and further provided that you keep intact all our copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices.
Proprietary Rights Including Copyright and Trademarks
All domains, URLs, sub-domains, account names, usernames and other functional or identifying elements of the Website are the property of Papsaramart. Papsaramart reserves the right to change, alter, reformat or edit such elements as Websiteropriate for the course of business or need of the community. Accounts that are activated but remain empty with no items or information may be returned to an inactive pool or reassigned to other members. Reselling of usernames or sub-domains, squatting or speculating in such elements or on such pages is strictly prohibited and may result in termination of all related accounts.
All material on the Website owned, operated, licensed or controlled by us is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials or use of the materials in any manner and for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights in such material, and is prohibited.
Not withstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that You will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that You provide or upload when using any service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service.
However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User License Agreement whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
We comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Websitelicable to Internet service providers. If you have an intellectual property rights-related complaint about material posted on the Service, you may contact us at the following address:
Keshav Creations, Having Registered office 738, Batra Cinema, Mukherjee Nagar, North West Delhi-110009, India.
You may send a notice (“DMCA Notice”) alleging that materials hosted by or distributed through the Service infringe intellectual property rights by sending a written notice to our Designated Agent. Any such notice must include the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other right being infringed;
- a description of the copyright-protected work or other intellectual property right that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of the material that you claim is infringing and where it is located on the Service;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of those materials on the Service is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate, and that, under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
If you believe that any DMCA Notice is in error, and that your posting was not infringing, you may contact our Designated Agent to submit a written counter notification under the DMCA that must include the following information.
- your physical or electronic signature;
- an identification of the material that was removed and the location at which the material Websiteeared before it was removed;
- a statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed;
- your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA Notice or an agent of such person.
Papsaramart will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of users that are determined by Papsaramart to be “repeat infringers.” A repeat infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity or has had content they posted removed from the Service at least once.
You shall indemnify and hold harmless Papsaramart and (as Websitelicable), affiliates, third-parties and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party or penalty imposed due to or arising out of Your breach of the User Agreement, Papsaramart Rules and Policies, or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law, rules or regulations or the rights of a third party.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Papsaramart or its suppliers, affiliates and service providers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses arising under, out of, or in connection with, the Website, its services or this Agreement (including tortuous claims arising thereof).
Papsaramart’s liability in any circumstance is limited to the amount of fees, if any, paid by you to Papsaramart. Papsaramart, its associates, affiliates and service providers and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, and/or timeliness of any content, information, software, text, graphics, links or communications provided on or through the use of the Website or that the operation of the Website will be error free and/or uninterrupted.
Consequently, Papsaramart assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of:
- The delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Website, which are incorporated by way of reference in this Agreement.
- Any interruption or errors in the operation of the Website. You expressly understand and agree that shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Papsaramart has been advised of the possibility of such damages).
If any portion of this agreement shall be held invalid by court of competent jurisdiction the remaining portions of the agreement shall remain in effect. Where modification to reflect intent or provide clarification to the service terms is allowed for any invalidated portion, such remedy shall be made first before any clause is held null and void.
Unless otherwise explicitly stated, notices to Papsaramart must be sent by mail or email to Keshav Creations, Having Registered office 1062, First Floor, Kucha Natwan, CHandni Chowk, Delhi-110006, India or seller@Papsaramart.com. Notices to you will be sent to the e-mail address or mail provided by you during the registration process.
In the event that any transaction or attempted transaction relating to any item, good or service which violates this User Agreement or Websitelicable law comes to your knowledge, you shall take all steps to inform Papsaramart of the same.
This Agreement sets forth the complete and entire understanding and agreement between You and Papsaramart with respect to the subject matter hereof. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the Websitelicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as Websitelicable and as amended from time to time and also all Websitelicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any Website Livable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/ VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding your use of our service and your bidding on, listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of items or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any Websitelicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
You shall not attempt to or circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process or fees owed to Papsaramart.
Papsaramart is only marketplace where people from all over world connect to buy and sell unique goods.
- Papsaramart acts as a venue to allow users who comply with Papsaramart’s policies to offer, sell and buy goods. Papsaramart is not directly involved in the transaction between buyers and sellers. All the information and products listed on the Website are provided ‘as is where is’.
- Prohibited items, services, and items that violate our intellectual property policies are not allowed on Papsaramart.
- Anyone over the age of 18 can open a shop on Papsaramart.
- Papsaramart shops have their own policies, payment methods, and shipping and fulfillment methods.
- Shops on Papsaramart must meet Papsaramart’s standards of customer service and honor their shop’s policies.
- Honesty is important to Papsaramart and our community. We ask that shop owners represent themselves, their business, and their items accurately.
- Papsaramart’s Trust and Safety team may reach out to shops in violation of these guidelines. While we prefer to help you bring your shop into compliance with our rules, Papsaramart may close shops that do not comply.
- We reserve the right to remove listings that aren’t in the letter or spirit of Papsaramart’s guidelines.
- Papsaramart may amend this User Agreement and/or Papsaramart Rules and Policies at any time by posting a revised version on the Website.
Papsaramart’s marketplace is built on trust. You can earn the trust of your buyers by following these guidelines on how to maintain a transparent shop, provide great customer service, and respect our community. Papsaramart will help you maintain a high level of trust with your buyers through our Seller Service Level Standards (“SLS”).
- Only list items in your shop that are for sale and fall into one of the categories mentioned on our Website.
- Items must be accurately represented in listings and listing photos.
- Be aware that buyers can submit reviews of items they have purchased.
- Respect the intellectual property of others. If you feel someone has violated your copyright, you can report it to Papsaramart.
- Do not sell prohibited items.
- Please honor your shops shipping and processing times.
Papsaramart Terms & Conditions
- Papsaramart charges a flat rate of 15% + GST on any transaction fulfilled on its platform. The same is deducted from the merchant’s wallet once the merchant accepts the order.
- The buyer pays the seller directly in their integrated wallet on the Website at the time of the purchase. The same can be redeemed by the merchant 12 days after Papsaramart or customer confirms delivery of the order.
- If the seller chooses to use Papsaramart’s shipping service a flat rate of Rs.50 per 0.5 kg will be deducted from the seller’s wallet. For details please refer to Papsaramart’s shipping policy.
- Failure to fulfill the order by the seller in the time frame prescribed in the product listing, would lead to cancellation of the order and the money would be refunded to the buyer. For details please refer to Papsaramart’s cancellation policy.
- For any returns request initiated by the buyer within 3 days of receipt of the parcel, the transaction will be cancelled and the seller will have to bear the return charges of the goods. Please refer to Papsaramart’s return policy.
Buyer Protection Policy
We want our buyers to shop with confidence. That’s why we provide guarantees that ensure you’ll receive your item on time and as described.
For all Papsaramart fulfilled orders, our customers would receive the following guarantees :
Full refund if you don’t receive your order within the delivery time promised by the seller. Papsaramart gives utmost importance to on-time delivery and unless the buyer verifies delivery of the product, money is not remitted to the seller.
Full refund if the item shipped to you doesn’t match the product description on Papsaramart.
All return requests have to be initiated by the buyer within 5 days of receipt of their parcel. No return requests will be entertained post that and the funds will be remitted to the seller.
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns:
- . Return request is made outside the specified time frame
- Product is damaged because of use or Product is not in the same condition as you received it
- Specific categories like innerwear, lingerie, socks and clothing freebies
- Any consumable item which has been used or installed
- Anything missing from the package you’ve received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories
- Made-to-order / custom jewellery
- Fragile items, hygiene related items
A user may earn Reward Credits by participating in various campaigns offered at Papsaramart. The amount of Reward Credits that may be earned and other conditions for earning Reward Credits shall be subject to the Websitelicable campaign rules provided by Papsaramart. To the extent permitted by law, Papsaramart may change the rules at any time, and may terminate the entire Reward Credits system without any refund or other compensation for existing Reward Credits. “”Reward Credits”” mean credits that can be used solely to purchase eligible products on Papsaramart in accordance with these terms.
A user will not be able to exchange Reward Credits for cash, property, or any other economic benefits other than for the purchase of eligible products through the service that is specified by Papsaramart. A user will not be able to transfer Reward Credits to any other user or person.
Redemption of Reward Credits
A user is eligible to avail 20 percent of his/her total reward credits for each order placed on Papsaramart upto a maximum of Rs. 100.
Expiry of Reward Credits
Except as otherwise required by Websitelicable laws and regulations, if a user terminates their account, or their membership lapses for any reason, all of the Reward Credits owned by the user will immediately be deemed invalid and cannot be subsequently redeemed.
All Reward Credits have an expiry period from the date on which they were earned. They need to be utilized before the expiry date.
What information does Papsaramart collect?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site or via other products, as Websiteropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site and use other products anonymously.
We may collect the location of your device in order to provide location-based functionality, which you can opt out of at any time by turning off the location settings in your device. (To disable Location Services on Windows Phone open your device’s “Settings” menu, go to “Location” and switch the “Location services” off.) Turning off the location settings may impact some aspects of the Services’ performance. We do not associate the device’s location with your personal information. We do not know who you are when you use the location-awareness component of our Services. We use this location information for research and development purposes and to improve your experience with the Services (for example, to set up location-based reminders.) We do not store the location of your device. Upon user’s agreement we may collect names of individuals and companies that Websiteear in your address book in order to improve voice recognition quality for requests related to this information. We do not collect any other information associated with these names such as addresses or phone numbers. Likewise, we may collect names from content on the device such as Websitelication names, artist names, titles and tags of the media files.
We collect information that you speak or type into a Papsaramart dialog box. We do not use the information we collect from you to identify you as an individual. Papsaramart never stores or keeps personally identifiable information on any user. We do collect personal information to improve the Services as described in this section.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service Your information helps us more effectively respond to the customer service requests and support needs
- To send periodic emails We may use your email address to ask for feedback or inform you of product news and opportunities. In any such communication we will always provide a method to opt out of future communications
- To personalize your experience Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
- To offer you better choices based on your geographical location E.g., when you ask Papsaramart Assistant to find a good dress or that footwear you were looking for, the Assistant needs to know where you are at the moment
- To provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services and develop new ones Your feedbacks always inspire us to improve our services
Yes. Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer hard drive through the Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing, as long as you give us your consent to transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties and so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is Websiteropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable user information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. For example, when you ask Papsaramart Assistant to update your Facebook status, we provide Facebook with the information you gave us in order to fulfill your request. Information collected by the third-party Websitelications provider is governed by their privacy policies.
Papsaramart hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to download, install, and use Papsaramart Websitelications to access the Services on one mobile device according to these Terms and Conditions. You agree not to reproduce, redistribute, or use the Papsaramart Websitelications by any means or for any purpose other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
You agree that Papsaramart retains all rights, title, and interest in the Services, including all intellectual property rights related thereto. You agree not to remove, alter, or otherwise obscure any trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights notices contained within or displayed by the Papsaramart Websitelications.
Personal, Non-Commercial Use
You may use the Services only for your own personal, non-commercial use. Unless expressly authorized by Papsaramart in writing, you may not: – market, copy, distribute, resell, or otherwise offer the Papsaramart Websitelications to any other individual or entity; – attempt to modify, reverse engineer or disassemble the Services, or make any other attempt to obtain source code from the Services; – use the Services in any way that may adversely affect Papsaramart’s Services or the ability of other users to use those services in any way; – communicate in any way the results of any product testing, competitive benchmarking or other product evaluation outside of your own organization; – use the Services for any other commercial or competitive reasons.
When encountering malfunctions
If you experience a problem with the Papsaramart Services, please contact Papsaramart customer support (at support@Papsaramart.com) so that we could try to resolve the problem. We will make every reasonable attempt to resolve any issues you may have with the Papsaramart Services. Although you should keep in mind that Papsaramart invokes a number of third-party Websitelications that may be a source of the problem, in this case Papsaramart may have no power to resolve such problem.
You may use the Services only for lawful purposes. You are responsible for compliance with all federal, state, and local law Websitelicable to your use of the Services, whether you use it from the United States or any other country. Papsaramart’s Services shall not be used to display, support, develop, supply or market the physical effects of violence (including, without limitation, blood, gore and organs) on humans or human-like characters, explicit sexual content, sex crimes, disparagement of ethnic or religious groups, racial epithets, profane language or hate speech.
Usage While Driving
Usage of the Papsaramart Websitelications while driving or performing any other potentially dangerous activity which requires your attention may be distracting and unsafe for you and other people on the road, and is discouraged. Usage of the Services that involves typing on or looking at the device while driving or performing any other potentially dangerous activity is prohibited. It may also be illegal in your area.
Not for Emergency Use
You acknowledge and agree that the Services are neither intended nor suitable for urgent emergency use, and that you will not use it for emergency purposes.
Voluntary Submissions to Papsaramart
If you are using Papsaramart Services on a platform with the ability to select a “Send Feedback” (or similar) option, you acknowledge that any submission that you make to us from Papsaramart’s “Send Feedback” feature becomes the property of Papsaramart, including all intellectual property rights therein. By using this feature, you agree to assign upon transmission to Papsaramart all rights, title and interest (including all intellectual property rights therein) in such submission, and Papsaramart may use such submission in any way and for any purpose. However, we will not use your name or any other personal information without obtaining your express permission in advance.
You agree not to submit any information or materials which would subject Papsaramart to any licenses or obligations if we were to use them. By sending us a submission, you are representing that you are the sole and rightful owner of the submission, and that to the best of your knowledge, no other third parties have any claim to your submission.
This section shall survive the termination of these Terms and Conditions as defined below.
Third Party Websitelications and content
In order to deliver the Services to you, Papsaramart invokes a number of third-party Websitelications which were not developed by Papsaramart, i.e. browser, email and SMS programs, dialer, calendar, and other Websitelications. The Services send information that you speak to these Websitelications but do not perform these functions. Papsaramart cannot take responsibility for any functionality, content, suitability, privacy, support or other attribute of those Websitelications or the content they may request from or deliver to you. Your use of those Websitelications, including when you access them via the Services, is governed by any license agreements you may have entered into with their respective vendors.
We cannot guarantee that web searches or other queries you submit via the Services to other Websitelications will not result in displaying content or links to content that you may find objectionable, offensive, or otherwise inWebsiteropriate. Such content is not within our control.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services through our website and other services. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sit
Fees, Costs, and Other Expenses
The Services make use of a data network operated by the device manufacturer and/or your wireless service provider to send both data and recorded audio from your device to our servers, and to serve information back to you. Depending on your data plan, you may incur charges from the device manufacturer or your wireless service provider for use of their networks and/or for specific services such as making phone calls, sending or receiving text messages and/or emails, or other services.
You are solely responsible for any and all costs you incur as a result of your usage of the Services.
The Services are provided “as is”, without any express or implied warranty or support. Papsaramart hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied with respect to the Services, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Papsaramart specifically disclaims any warranties as to secure performance, speech recognition accuracy, or reliability of the Services.
Papsaramart will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to technical support requests. We make no claims as to response time, or whether a response will be offered. Speakoit makes no representation as to the suitability of the Services for any purpose, and shall not be held liable in any way for any consequences or damages that may arise through its purchase, download or use.
You agree that you use the Services at your own discretion and risk, and that you are solely responsible for any and all harm and damages incurred through using the Services.
Described in this section are the site wide policies of Papsaramart which Websitely to all sales and purchases made on the website. These policies are Websitelicable in addition to the shop level policies available on the product description page.
These policies are Websitelicable in addition to the shop level policies available on the product description page.
All return requests have to be initiated by the buyer within 3 days of receipt of their parcel.
No return requests will be entertained post that and the funds will be remitted to the seller.
Any item returned showing signs of wear or tear, altered, resized (by anyone / entity other than the Company) or damaged in any other manner shall not be accepted for return.
Cost of return will be borne by the seller in case damaged or wrong product was shipped.
If seller is using Papsaramart to ship his orders, he would have to bear the return freight cost over and above the shipment cost and Papsaramart’s commision. In this case, the same would be deducted from his wallet.
There are certain scenarios where it is difficult for us to support returns:
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame
- Product is damaged because of use or Product is not in the same condition as you received it
- Specific categories like innerwear, lingerie, socks and clothing freebies
- Any consumable item which has been used or installed
- Anything missing from the package you’ve received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories
- Made-to-order / custom jewellery
- Fragile items, hygiene related items